The Fundraising Committee meets at 6:30pm the second Tuesday of each month during the school year in the SFHS 10-12 Center Music Rooms.
Have an Fundraising idea, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Poinsetta Sale - November 26, 2018
Order poinsettas to decorate the stage for the holiday concerts of the high school band, high school choral, middle school band, and high school strings! 7 inch pots are available for $15.75, and 10 inch pots are available for $37.50.
SCRIP Gift Card Program
• Scrip is fundraising while you shop®!! Scrip is the word for alternative money in the form of a certificate. Nowadays we could just call scrip “gift card fundraising”
• Unlike other fundraisers where you sell products or ask for donations, with Scrip, you raise money by purchasing gift cards on
ShopWithScrip.com and paying for all your normal purchases with the gift cards – no extra sales or donations necessary! These
gift cards all have a rebate percentage on them, normally between 2% and 16%, which is the amount that will go directly to
your Student Point Account (SPA) and SFMA (per the usual split) when you buy the gift card at face value.
• The gift cards on ShopWithScrip are the same cards you can purchase while you’re at the store. ShopWithScrip works closely
with over 750 retailers, and they purchase the gift cards directly from them so that we can earn the highest rebates
• Raise money just by using Scrip gift cards to make your everyday purchases! Use the gift cards to pay instead of credit cards,
debit cards, or cash when you go shopping, out to eat, out to the movies etc! This accumulates credits to your SPA without
any extra effort! SPA credits can be used toward any music related expenses – lessons, instrument rental or purchase fees,
clothing, music ensemble trip costs etc. Contact Dan Johns at email@example.com for more information about SPA.
• For more information about this year-round, no-sell fundraiser, visit springfordmusic.org/fundraising.html or contact Kim Staquet at
Script Order Form and More Information
Spring-Ford Music Association will run fundraisers to raise money to support the music programs within the Spring-Ford School District. The association pays for items such as equipment, color guard uniforms, uniform accessories, music, etc. In most fundraisers, the profit is split with the students 60/40. That is 60 percent of the profit to the student and 40 percent to the association. This helps the students raise money to pay for trips and music supplies they may want. The money is placed in a student’s point account, SPA, and they may use the points to purchase anything music related before graduation.