Through our fundraising efforts SFMA is able to provide support to the music programs through out the Spring-Ford Area School district.
Here are some of the services and support SFMA provides to the music program
• Funding for Clinicians and Guest Conductors to work with the students
• Funding to maintain the Indoor Color Guard and Indoor Percussion programs
• Organize chaperons for trips and competitions
• Necessary vehicles required to move student equipment.
• Services to the Directors for planning and coordinating trip activities.
• Financial assistance to qualifying students in need for trips.
The Spring-Ford Music Association is led by a board in which members are elected each year for a 2 year term.
The President, Secretary and Assistant Treasurer are elected in odd years and the Vice President and Treasurer are elected in even years.
General membership meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of every month. The meetings are held in the band or chorus room at the 10-12 building. The music association does not meet in July. You do not need to be a member to attend meetings, but only members who have their membership paid in full may vote.
The Spring-Ford Music Association Meets the second Tuesday of every month, except July, at 7:30pm in the SFHS 10-12 Center music rooms.
2017 - 2018 School Year